Making the Most of Your Vows

It is really popular now to write your own vows. For good reason. We want them to be authentic. We want them to be unique to us as a couple. We want to powerfully impact our partner when we say them to him or her.

Some of you are not about to get married so why am I writing this to you all?

Whether it is vows we used a long time ago or whether you have not officially said vows to your partner there is an important principle embedded within them.

When Bill and I intentionally wrote our vows we included within them a promise to support each other’s wellness. I committed to not getting in the way of Bill’s efforts to be healthy and well, physically, emotionally, spiritually. Beyond that I committed to kindly reminding him of his desire to be healthy when he has taken steps away from health or is wrestling with a decision where it is appropriate.

Here’s how it works in my brain. “I committed to supporting Bill in his overall wellbeing. With that in mind what should I say or do right now?”

This is so different from nagging. It is permission-based feedback. Bill has asked me to help him, as his partner, to make healthy choices. And vice-versa.

Nagging is usually self-serving. It will help me if you pick up your dirty socks, etc. Sometimes supporting Bill’s wellbeing means encouraging him to go to a yoga class when I rather he stayed home to watch a movie with me.

Use your vows as a reminder of how you will love your partner, in light of very real everyday decisions!

Vows are promises we make to each other, with witnesses. These are promises that sometimes cost us but we make them because the commitment is based on wanting the best for the other person. It is a picture of the highest kind of love.

If you happen to be a couple getting ready for your wedding, please, take the writing of your vows seriously. They are so useful throughout your life if you choose to do them well.

If you took vows a long time ago I encourage you to think of visiting them again as a couple or perhaps renewing your vows. This doesn’t have to be a big ceremony. It can be just for the two of you.

Perhaps you are a couple that isn’t married or doesn’t want to marry. What a great conversation to have! What commitments will you make to each other - that you can sanction with each other in some way other than a traditional marriage ceremony?

Until next time, enjoy loving each other!

Marilyn.

Luv Life Coach

36 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this site
needs much more attention. I'll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for
the info!

Fri, May 3, 2019 @ 4:41 AM

2. wrote:
Someone essentially help to make significantly
posts I might state. That is the first time I frequented
your website page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made
to create this particular put up amazing.
Excellent job!

Wed, May 8, 2019 @ 12:14 AM

3. wrote:
It's very simple to find out any topic on web as compared
to books, as I found this article at this web page.

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 6:46 PM

4. wrote:
I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This post posted at
this web page is truly nice.

Wed, July 31, 2019 @ 7:51 AM

5. LUCY wrote:
A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.TAKUTA) THAT HELP
ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK, AM SO HAPPY
My name is LUCY SETHI from USA .I am here to
give testimony on how I got my husband back.
My husband left me for no reason 3 years ago.
He moved in with another woman, I felt like
killing myself, my life became very bitter and
sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me
about a great spell caster that is very good and,
he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he
played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it
because I've worked with so many of them and it
didn't work. He begged me further so I decided
to try this great spell caster called DR TAKUTA. I
still didn't believe. I used the spell he gave me
and the next day I received a call from my
darling husband Thomas last month. He
apologized and came back to me. He even gave
me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me.
I'm very happy now. please i will advise you to contact him
now and see for your self his Email is via____
[email protected] or whatsapp him
through the following contact on +27788634102


Dr.TAKUTA also cures:
1. HEPATITIS A,B,C
2. HERPES 1/2
3.DIABETES
4.STROKE.
5.HIV/AIDS HERBAL CURE, STDS and STI
6. MARRIAGE COUNSELLING
7.LOVE SPELL CASTING
8.JOB PROMOTION SPELLS
9.MARITAL PROBLEM
10.MAGIC MONEY SPELLS

Wed, July 31, 2019 @ 5:41 PM

6. wrote:
Quality articles is the crucial to interest the visitors to visit the
site, that's what this site is providing. natalielise plenty of fish

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 6:38 AM

7. wrote:
Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend
your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog website?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast offered shiny clear idea

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 6:35 AM

8. wrote:
Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board
and I find It really useful & it helped me out much.
I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

Mon, September 16, 2019 @ 5:02 AM

9. wrote:
I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really
really good paragraph on building up new
blog.

Tue, September 24, 2019 @ 10:55 PM

10. wrote:
Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your blog.
You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good
asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really
like to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please send me an email if interested. Regards!

Tue, October 8, 2019 @ 12:26 AM

11. wrote:
Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just
wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same
subjects? Many thanks!

Tue, October 8, 2019 @ 1:03 AM

12. wrote:
Hi, Neat post. There is an issue with your website in internet explorer, might check this?

IE nonetheless is the marketplace leader and a good component to people will miss your great writing because of this
problem.

Wed, October 9, 2019 @ 8:10 AM

13. wrote:
Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of
volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us useful information to work on.
You have done a wonderful job!

Wed, October 9, 2019 @ 3:04 PM

14. wrote:
It's amazing to visit this web page and reading the views of all colleagues about this piece of writing, while I
am also keen of getting know-how.

Wed, October 9, 2019 @ 7:46 PM

15. wrote:
Awesome article.

Thu, October 10, 2019 @ 2:46 PM

16. wrote:
Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the
images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think
its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

Thu, October 10, 2019 @ 4:02 PM

17. wrote:
Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a
amusement account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
However, how could we communicate?

Fri, October 11, 2019 @ 2:55 AM

18. wrote:
I used to be recommended this website by way of my cousin. I'm not sure whether
or not this submit is written by way of him as no one else recognize such special about my trouble.
You're amazing! Thank you!

Fri, October 11, 2019 @ 5:09 AM

19. wrote:
What's up, I check your blog like every week. Your humoristic style
is awesome, keep up the good work!

Fri, October 11, 2019 @ 5:13 AM

20. wrote:
Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity
in your post is simply great and i could
assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab
your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

Fri, October 11, 2019 @ 7:47 AM

21. wrote:
Great goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff previous to and you are just too
great. I really like what you've acquired here, certainly
like what you are stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to
keep it sensible. I cant wait to read much more from you.
This is really a tremendous web site.

Mon, October 14, 2019 @ 5:36 PM

22. wrote:
You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I'll try to get the hang
of it!

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 9:26 AM

23. wrote:
What's up, constantly i used to check webpage posts here early in the dawn, for the
reason that i love to learn more and more.

Wed, October 16, 2019 @ 6:09 PM

24. wrote:
I'd like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this website.
I am hoping to see the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well.
In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get
my very own site now ;)

Thu, October 17, 2019 @ 12:57 AM

25. wrote:
Excellent blog here! Also your website loads up fast!

What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host?
I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Thu, October 17, 2019 @ 10:50 AM

26. wrote:
Greetings! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how
to make your site mobile friendly? My web site
looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone.
I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be
able to fix this issue. If you have any suggestions, please
share. Appreciate it!

Thu, October 17, 2019 @ 6:50 PM

27. wrote:
Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;
) I may come back yet again since i have bookmarked it.

Money and freedom is the greatest way to change,
may you be rich and continue to guide other people.

Sat, October 19, 2019 @ 11:05 AM

28. wrote:
Very good blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any forums
that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really love to
be a part of community where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable
people that share the same interest. If you have any
recommendations, please let me know. Kudos!

Mon, October 21, 2019 @ 9:31 PM

29. wrote:
This piece of writing is truly a nice one it helps new the web people, who are wishing for blogging.

Sun, October 27, 2019 @ 11:51 PM

30. wrote:
I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog's articles or reviews everyday along with a
mug of coffee.

Tue, October 29, 2019 @ 3:27 PM

31. wrote:
Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content.
Please let me know. Many thanks

Sun, November 10, 2019 @ 4:21 PM

32. wrote:
I was able to find good information from your blog articles.

Wed, November 13, 2019 @ 10:57 PM

33. wrote:
I think everything published was actually very reasonable.
But, think on this, suppose you were to create a killer headline?
I ain't suggesting your content is not solid, however
what if you added a title that makes people want more?
I mean Making the Most of Your Vows | Luv Life Coaching
is kinda boring. You might peek at Yahoo's front page and note how they create news headlines to grab people to click.
You might add a video or a picture or two to get readers excited about everything've
written. Just my opinion, it might make your blog a little bit more interesting.

Thu, November 21, 2019 @ 1:24 PM

34. wrote:
Hey there, You have done a great job. I'll definitely digg it and
personally recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from
this web site.

Sat, November 23, 2019 @ 3:19 PM

35. wrote:
This design is incredible! You definitely know how to
keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos,
I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!)
Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you
presented it. Too cool!

Mon, December 2, 2019 @ 7:31 AM

36. wrote:
Excellent blog you have here but I was curious about if you
knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same
topics talked about here? I'd really love to be a part of group where I can get responses from other experienced people that
share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.
Appreciate it!

Wed, December 4, 2019 @ 4:09 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Copyright © 2015 LUV Life Coaching LLC | All Rights Reserved.