Post Featured Image

Emotional Intelligence for Couples: Part 3 Interpersonal

As part of our 5-part series on EQi for couples, today we turn our emotional intelligence focus to relationships, very specifically. 

1. Trust & Compassion

The first of today’s three scales is specifically our ability to create and keep healthy relationships. The Bar-On EQi tool defines this aspect of intelligence as being able to have “mutually satisfying relationships that are characterized by trust and compassion”. 

In order for this to happen we, as partners need to be able to be vulnerable. To trust and to be trusted. To care deeply how the other person is doing and learn to speak our partner’s love language to them. 

2. Empathy

The second of today’s three is empathy. This is a complicated skill. On the surface this sounds like a skill we all get. Caring about how someone else feels. It is more, much more. 

Empathy is layered. First I need to get past myself and how I am feeling. I need to be able to listen and hear well enough how my partner is feeling, what they are thinking, that I get past making assumptions about how one “should” be feeling or how we ourselves feel. 

This is a great example of interdependence in relationships. In deeply connecting, we discover our differences and places where we can offer love and understanding, regardless of whether we agree or feel the same. 

Empathy is not sympathy. Empathy can firmly hold on to a belief in the strength and ability of our partner while offering care, understanding and acknowledgement of how our partner is feeling and doing. 

We come along side, intimately, entering into the emotions of the other but not going down a dark hole with them. This is not about feeling sorry for them, but caring how they are doing because we genuinely care about them. Empathy is also about expressing this care. 

3. Social Responsibility

The third of our three today is “Social Responsibility”. This is broader than caring for our family - it is about being engaged in the community. This may look like activism, volunteerism, donating to important societal causes. 

How does this help us as couples? 

Bill (my husband) volunteered a day a week at a soup kitchen early on in our married life. When we put energy in to areas outside our own little world it is a reminder of what we have. It keeps us from getting too small-minded. It helps us be grateful for what we have. 

Some of the strongest couples I have met care for others. This of course has to be balanced with enough family time, etc. but is a great way to keep a healthy balance and keep us from being enmeshed and just all about ourselves. 

How can you improve your ability to be empathetic with your partner this week?

Where can you make a difference outside of your family? This can be done individually or something you do as a couple. 

Until next time, 

May your relationships be rich and satisfying! 

Marilyn Orr, The Luv Life Coach

Marilyn Orr, MA, CEC, PCC is a relationship coach with Luv Life Coaching, passionate about equipping couples with the tools for real and lasting intimacy.

Be proactive in your relationships so you can stay ahead of the problem! Learn how to listen better, handle conflict in productive ways and how to bring out the best in your partner. Grow your Luv Life skills today!

27 comments (Add your own)

1. Jeaeagemo wrote:
Cialis 20 Efficacite Buy Tadalis Sx canadian pharmacy cialis Priligy Dapoxetine In India Rhine Inc. India Canadian Health Lasix Generic Online price of levitra in canada Levitra Overnight Shipping Levitra Agadir Diarex Cephalexin Dog Dose viagra ventajas desventajas Cephalexin Cause Throat To Swell 3 Clomid Depuis Mois Deja Cialis Grande Pharmacie Lyonnaise Paxil Canada Pharmacy No Perscription Buy Accutane In The Uk viagra Buy Levitra?Online Dream Pharmaceutical Tadalafil Generic 4 All Zithromax Ear Ringing viagra Viagra Paypal Nausea Generic Propecia Finasteride

Mon, December 24, 2018 @ 7:56 AM

2. Mindvalley wrote:
Thanks for providing such useful information. Hope to get some more information in future also.
https://blog.mindvalley.com/interpersonal-intelligence/

Fri, January 11, 2019 @ 2:18 AM

3. MELANIE JAXSON wrote:
DON,T IGNORE THIS WHAT AM ABOUT TO WRITE IS 100% REAL LIFE STORY THIS IS HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME TO ME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER DR PETER CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

Hello Everyone my name is jaxson melanie from USA. I got married ten years ago to a loving husband we had two kids. We had the best home until my husband started behaving awkwardly. it was then i discovered that he was seeing another woman. our marriage moved from bad to worse until he eventually left the home living me with the kids. He took away my home and happiness. i had lived with sorrow, rejection and pain ever since then. on till a friend of my Linda told me about DR. PETER who helped her when she had same problems with her husband. she told me he could solve all marital and health problems. we contacted him and i narrated my story to him. so he promised to help me do a love spell to help me get him back home to me. so after 24hours he was done with the spell and my husband called me on and told me that he is very sorry for all he has done to me. now my husband is back home to me permanently. all thanks to DR. PETER who gave me back my home and happiness. You can also contact him for your marital and health problem contact DR. PETER through his email address:
[email protected]
[email protected] or call/whatsapp him via +1(321)754-0649 website http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.website2.me or blog http://magnificentspellcast11.blogspot.com
and get your problems solved 100% assured.

Sun, February 10, 2019 @ 12:37 PM

4. MELANIE JAXSON wrote:
DON,T IGNORE THIS WHAT AM ABOUT TO WRITE IS 100% REAL LIFE STORY THIS IS HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME TO ME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER DR PETER CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

Hello Everyone my name is jaxson melanie from USA. I got married ten years ago to a loving husband we had two kids. We had the best home until my husband started behaving awkwardly. it was then i discovered that he was seeing another woman. our marriage moved from bad to worse until he eventually left the home living me with the kids. He took away my home and happiness. i had lived with sorrow, rejection and pain ever since then. on till a friend of my Linda told me about DR. PETER who helped her when she had same problems with her husband. she told me he could solve all marital and health problems. we contacted him and i narrated my story to him. so he promised to help me do a love spell to help me get him back home to me. so after 24hours he was done with the spell and my husband called me on and told me that he is very sorry for all he has done to me. now my husband is back home to me permanently. all thanks to DR. PETER who gave me back my home and happiness. You can also contact him for your marital and health problem contact DR. PETER through his email address:
[email protected]
[email protected] or call/whatsapp him via +1(321)754-0649 website http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.website2.me or blog http://magnificentspellcast11.blogspot.com
and get your problems solved 100% assured.

Sun, February 10, 2019 @ 12:38 PM

5. Amaya Nicole wrote:
HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER. CONTACT ON WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

Good day ladies and gentle men, MY NAME IS AMAYA NYCOLE from UNITED STATE i want to give thanks to the great Dr Peter for bringing back my lover in a twinkle of an eye after been deceived by so many fake spell casters online who claim to be spell casters. But with the help of Dr Peter my prayers came through by him bringing back my ex lover to me within 24 hours which other spell casters could not do. I want to say a big thank you to Dr Peter for bringing back my happiness to me and if there is anybody who is in need of help i will advice you to contact Dr Peter for help as soon as possible because he will surely restore your lost joy. CONTACT THIS GREAT DR PETER TODAY FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM SOLUTION AND GET YOUR PROBELEM SOLVED 1OO% GUARANTEED AND ASSURED THANK YOU DR PETER. His private email:
[email protected]

[email protected]

CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

my youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV04v3z2GA0

His websites: http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.WEBSITE2.ME

Mon, February 11, 2019 @ 6:02 AM

6. Amaya Nicole wrote:
HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER. CONTACT ON WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

Good day ladies and gentle men, MY NAME IS AMAYA NYCOLE from UNITED STATE i want to give thanks to the great Dr Peter for bringing back my lover in a twinkle of an eye after been deceived by so many fake spell casters online who claim to be spell casters. But with the help of Dr Peter my prayers came through by him bringing back my ex lover to me within 24 hours which other spell casters could not do. I want to say a big thank you to Dr Peter for bringing back my happiness to me and if there is anybody who is in need of help i will advice you to contact Dr Peter for help as soon as possible because he will surely restore your lost joy. CONTACT THIS GREAT DR PETER TODAY FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM SOLUTION AND GET YOUR PROBELEM SOLVED 1OO% GUARANTEED AND ASSURED THANK YOU DR PETER. His private email:
[email protected]

[email protected]

CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

my youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV04v3z2GA0

His websites: http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.WEBSITE2.ME

Mon, February 11, 2019 @ 6:02 AM

7. Amaya Nicole wrote:
HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER. CONTACT ON WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

Good day ladies and gentle men, MY NAME IS AMAYA NYCOLE from UNITED STATE i want to give thanks to the great Dr Peter for bringing back my lover in a twinkle of an eye after been deceived by so many fake spell casters online who claim to be spell casters. But with the help of Dr Peter my prayers came through by him bringing back my ex lover to me within 24 hours which other spell casters could not do. I want to say a big thank you to Dr Peter for bringing back my happiness to me and if there is anybody who is in need of help i will advice you to contact Dr Peter for help as soon as possible because he will surely restore your lost joy. CONTACT THIS GREAT DR PETER TODAY FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM SOLUTION AND GET YOUR PROBELEM SOLVED 1OO% GUARANTEED AND ASSURED THANK YOU DR PETER. His private email:
[email protected]

[email protected]

CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

my youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV04v3z2GA0

His websites: http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.WEBSITE2.ME

Fri, February 15, 2019 @ 3:35 AM

8. Mason Jassem wrote:
HOW I GOT MY WIFE BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649.



Sir, thank you so much for your real genuine spell,my wife is back!!

I am very happy to recommend Dr. Peter to everybody that truly need help to fix his or her broken relationship and marriage. When I found Dr. Peter online I was in desperate need of help to bring my ex lover back. She left me for another man. It all happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. she just left me after 3 years of our of marriage without no explanation. so was very worried and could not eat till i went online and i found testimonies on DR peter so i decided to contact Dr. Peter through his whatsapp and i explain everything to him so he help me cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did the spell, my wife started texting and calling me again. She said that she was sorry and said that I was the most important person in her life and she knows that now. you can Email Dr Peter now for urgent help [email protected] and [email protected] Or CALL or whatsApp: +1(321)754-0649

Read more on his website: http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.website2.me and blog http://magnificentspellcast11.blogspot.com all thanks to Dr peter he can also help solve different problems like getting pregnant, lottery and money spell, cure for all kind of sickness and disease e.t.c contact Dr peter today and get your problem solved 100% guaranteed and assured.

Sun, February 17, 2019 @ 3:14 PM

9. Jane wrote:
Hello Viewers ,

I am Mrs Jane Harold from Florida, with a great testimony how i
receive my loan from this great and Legit company after been scammed,
I told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor
situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to them, i
was desperately in need of a loan the sum of $30,000.00 Dollars to pay
off my debt and startup a business, So happy i receive my loan few
days ago ,and if you are in need of a loan and you are sure you will
pay back the loan please contact and tell them that is Mrs Jane that
refer you to them. (+1-586-331-5557)

Contact Mr Jackson.
E-mail: ([email protected])
Fax: +1-586-331-5557

Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

Mon, February 18, 2019 @ 11:36 AM

10. Natasha Wanderly form USA wrote:
heal from broken heart" Love spell from dr.Unity brought my husband back"contact [email protected] to help you get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce"
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact: Call/WhatsApp him: +2348071622464 ,Email him at: [email protected] , Website:https://unityspelltemples.blogspot.com ,Your kindness will never be forgotten.

Natasha Wanderly form USA.

Wed, February 20, 2019 @ 11:58 PM

11. ann earnis wrote:
HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATSAPP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who help me.... I'm ann Earnis from norht carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is [email protected] or directly on whasapp +2348124644470 or call. PRIEST WISDOM Blog Website: https://supernaturalspell1.blogspot.com/ or http://reallovespellcaster.over-blog.com
....

Sun, February 24, 2019 @ 9:08 PM

12. ann earnis wrote:
HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATSAPP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who help me.... I'm ann Earnis from norht carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is [email protected] or directly on whasapp +2348124644470 or call. PRIEST WISDOM Blog Website: https://supernaturalspell1.blogspot.com/ or http://reallovespellcaster.over-blog.com
.... ////

Sun, February 24, 2019 @ 9:08 PM

13. ann earnis wrote:
HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF PRIEST WISDOM CONTACT ON WHATSAPP NUMBER +2348124644470

This is my testimony about the good work of priest wisdom who help me.... I'm ann Earnis from norht carolina USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to, by this world best spell caster that brought back my husband who left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told me have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to their problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is [email protected] or directly on whasapp +2348124644470 .....

Sun, February 24, 2019 @ 9:09 PM

14. Natasha Wanderly form USA wrote:
heal from broken heart" Love spell from dr.Unity brought my husband back"contact [email protected] to help you get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce"
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact: Call/WhatsApp him: +2348071622464 ,Email him at: [email protected] , Website:https://unityspelltemples.blogspot.com ,Your kindness will never be forgotten.

Natasha Wanderly form USA.

Mon, February 25, 2019 @ 10:07 PM

15. Robin Blaine wrote:
I was not sure if love spell could help but here is my story:
I have been in a relationship with my then ex (we broke up for 3 months) since 2015. It was a happy and very active relationship with lots of fun and travelling. We love each other endlessly and we shared a lot. His family was my family and my family his.

Few months back he started being controlling and possessive:
I told him that I don’t feel comfortable with his new behavior, he apologized and promised to work on himself. But he failed on his promises, this time it escalated to him being manipulative. He accuses me of cheating on him at work. Eventually, I’ll be the one apologizing for something I didn’t do. I broke up when I couldn’t take it any longer.

I got a stranger email address from a website that changed my story:
I asked the stranger for help to fix my relationship, I told him that my problem was that I am still in love with this guy and I know he loves me too but he has a huge ego, his ego is enormous. I know I am the one who did the breaking up but my heart was hoping for him to say to me ‘I’m sorry baby, I apologize for how I have made you feel these past years, I will seek help and fix myself so that we can fix us’

The stranger is Dr. Wakina, his email; [email protected]
Dr. Wakina showered his healing powers to us through his powerful love spell. Our relationship was fixed as he provided the much-needed help to us. Our destiny was changed for good.

Wed, February 27, 2019 @ 10:22 AM

16. Natasha Wanderly form USA wrote:
heal from broken heart" Love spell from dr.Unity brought my husband back"contact [email protected] to help you get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce"
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact: Call/WhatsApp him: +2348071622464 ,Email him at: [email protected] , Website:https://unityspelltemples.blogspot.com ,Your kindness will never be forgotten.

Natasha Wanderly form USA.

Thu, February 28, 2019 @ 10:33 PM

17. jeffers thompson wrote:
URGENT AND EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP YOU GET BACK YOUR EX LOVER VERY FAST WHATSAPP +2348124644470

My Name is Jeffers Thompson from USA, I want to say thank you to PRIEST WISDOM for the good thing he has done for me,Though am not sure if this is the best forum to show my joy and happiness for what he has done for me but i cant hide happiness and my Joy so i have to share it with people, my marriage got crashed about two years ago and i tried all i could within my power but to no avail. i saw post and testimonial about the good things PRIEST WISDOM has been doing so i decided to give it a try. though he is always a busy man but when he responded back to my email, he gave me 48hours for my marriage to be restored really just like he said my marriage was restored since then I am happy and i am living happily i am so grateful, PRIEST WISDOM you can always email him here: [email protected] or WHATSAPP / cell phone +2348124644470 OR https://supernaturalspell1.blogspot.com/

Fri, March 1, 2019 @ 6:41 PM

18. grace wrote:
I am Mrs Michele GRACE from USA promise to share this testimony all over the world once my husband return back home and today with all due respect i want to thank DR ORAL for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my husband I required help until i found DR ORAL email [email protected] a great spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured , me that I will get my husband back in just 24 hours time after the spell has been cast, in 24 hours later, my phone rang, and so surprisingly, it was my husband who has not called me for past a years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. DR ORAL released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I’m writing this testimony right now I’m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my Husband is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe. All thanks goes to DR ORAL for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too email him on,[email protected] or contact him on is +2349031111198

Sun, March 3, 2019 @ 6:43 AM

19. Olivia Hannah wrote:
Hi everyone I'm Olivia Hannah and am here to share the wonderful work Dr Raypower did for me. After 5 years in marriage with my husband with 2 kids, my husband started acting weird and going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet called Dr. Raypower who help people with relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with other ladies and his with me for good and for real. Contact this great love spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem to be solved today via email: [email protected] or Call or WhatsApp: +14243308109.

Read more about him on his website: http://urgentspellcast.website2.me/ and Blogs: https://urgentspellcast.blogspot.com/

Sun, March 3, 2019 @ 4:30 PM

20. Florence Cedric wrote:
THANKS DR PETER FOR RESTORING MY HAPPINESS AND MY FAMILY TOGETHER. WHATSAPP/CALL +1(321)754-0649

Hello, I am Florence Cedric.i leave at 315 St Germain Ave Toronto ON M5M 1W4(Toronto ,Ontario) After i have been in a relationship with my husband for years, he broke up with me. I did everything possible to get back to him but all was in vain, I wanted him back so badly because i loved him. so i explained my problem to my friend and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that helped her cast a spell that got her pregnant and brought her husband back.I had no choice than to try it. I messaged the spell caster on whatsapp and he assured me there was no problem and that everything will be okay.so He cast the spell for me and surprisingly after 48hours, my husband called me. I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that had happened He wanted me to return to him. He also said he loved me so much. I was so happy and went to him that was how we started living together happily again.so anyone who need help on any kind of problems can also contact this real and very genuine spell caster on Whatsapp/call +1(321)754-0649 or mail him via [email protected] and [email protected] or you can read more about this great spell caster on his website http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.WEBSITE2.ME contact this great man today and get your problems solved 100%

Mon, March 4, 2019 @ 6:24 PM

21. Mason Jassem wrote:
HOW I GOT MY WIFE BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649.



Sir, thank you so much for your real genuine spell,my wife is back!!

I am very happy to recommend Dr. Peter to everybody that truly need help to fix his or her broken relationship and marriage. When I found Dr. Peter online I was in desperate need of help to bring my ex lover back. She left me for another man. It all happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. she just left me after 3 years of our of marriage without no explanation. so was very worried and could not eat till i went online and i found testimonies on DR peter so i decided to contact Dr. Peter through his whatsapp and i explain everything to him so he help me cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did the spell, my wife started texting and calling me again. She said that she was sorry and said that I was the most important person in her life and she knows that now. you can Email Dr Peter now for urgent help [email protected] and [email protected] Or CALL or whatsApp: +1(321)754-0649

Read more on his website: http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.website2.me and blog http://magnificentspellcast11.blogspot.com all thanks to Dr peter he can also help solve different problems like getting pregnant, lottery and money spell, cure for all kind of sickness and disease e.t.c contact Dr peter today and get your problem solved 100% guaranteed and assured.

Thu, March 7, 2019 @ 5:41 PM

22. Maya Trams wrote:
It would be unfair if i don't share my experience to the whole world. I made a promise to tell the whole wide-world how this happened. That's why i'm on it right now and today I would let everyone know there are significant real powers in spell casting as [email protected] com has assured me by bringing joy and happiness into my marriage just in 2days i came in contact with him [email protected] com i never hoped or believed in any of these stuff until i felt depressed and i realized i'm about to loose everything.. i required for help from this good for nothing fake spell casters and nothing happened, before i discovered this great spell man, who cast a love spell for me and he assured me that i will get my husband back just in 48 hours after the spell has been cast. 48 hours later, my cell phone rang, and to my greatest surprise, it was my husband who hasn't called me for 4 months and few days, and made an apology for the broken heart, my husband said to me, he is ready to come back home to be the good loving husband he was before. Dr Muna opened his eyes to picture how much we have loved each other and what we have gone through in the past before that gold digger came to stole my husband from me. Writing this post right now, i'm the most happiest woman on earth. We are living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were. For this reasons i promised to testify to the universe. i recommend this spiritual doctor for the elegant work he did for me. in every situation you are undergoing right now Dr Muna is the Answer, and as a true testifier i assure you that he will definitely do the same you too. whatsapp number +2348071660388

Sat, March 9, 2019 @ 1:15 AM

23. Clara James wrote:
GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470

My name is CLARA JAMES .i want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with PRIEST WISDOM . He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. PRIEST WISDOM make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email [email protected] or his web page http://supernaturalspell1.blogspot.com/ text or add him up on whatsApp at: +2348124644470

Sun, March 10, 2019 @ 8:13 PM

24. LInda Robert wrote:
HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF DR PETER THE REAL ONLINE SPELL CASTER WHATSAPP/CALL +1(321)754-0649

My name is LINDA ROBERT from United State, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real and effective online spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr PETER He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr PETER he cast a love spell for me, and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me to come back. he is back now with so much love and care. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr PETER can also offer any type of help like, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via his email mail
[email protected]
[email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649
his website http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.WEBSITE2.ME
and blog at http://magnificentspellcast11.blogspot.com and get your problems solved 100% assured.

Tue, March 12, 2019 @ 7:21 PM

25. LINA ATCHLEY wrote:
HOW I GOT MY FAMILY AND MY MARRIAGE BACK WITH THE HELP OF DR PETER
CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649


Good day Everyone I am very happy today with my family. My name is Lina atchley. My
husband left me for a year and 6 months now he does not pick my calls non reply my message and i love him so much, i have been
looking for a way to get him back since then. i have tried many options but
he did not come back, until i met a friend that told me about Dr.PETER a very powerful,real and genuine online spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband within 48 hours. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him Now i will advice any serious
persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now for a
fast solution without stress. contact him now via email [email protected] or CALL/WHATSAPP via +1(321)754-0649 you can also know more about him via his website http://magnificentspellcast.website2.me or his blog http://magnificentspellcast11.blogspot.com and get your problems over.

Thu, March 14, 2019 @ 8:10 PM

26. Clara James wrote:
GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470

My name is CLARA JAMES .i want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with PRIEST WISDOM . He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. PRIEST WISDOM make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email [email protected] or his web page http://supernaturalspell1.blogspot.com/ text or add him up on whatsApp at: +2348124644470

Tue, March 19, 2019 @ 8:56 PM

27. Natasha Wanderly form USA wrote:
heal from broken heart" Love spell from dr.Unity brought my husband back"contact [email protected] to help you get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce"
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact: Call/WhatsApp him: +2348071622464 ,Email him at: [email protected] , Website:https://unityspelltemples.blogspot.com ,Your kindness will never be forgotten.

Natasha Wanderly form USA.

Fri, March 22, 2019 @ 9:14 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Copyright © 2015 LUV Life Coaching LLC | All Rights Reserved.