Couples Workshop Schedule
9:20 Review DISC behavioral styles theory and communication principles
10:00 Personality and style interactive games and activities
10:30 Break & Refreshments
10:45 Communication and Conflict
- Principles of healthy communication and healthy conflict
- Discussion around both cultural and gender differences
- Understanding healthy emotions and healthy expression
1:15 Decision-Making Overview
- Discussion of which areas create the most stress for couples (e.g. finances, religion, child-rearing, sex, etc.)
- Couples create their own list of what topics are easiest and hardest for them
- Groups discuss gender and non-gender based roles and responsibilities
3:00 Break & Refreshments
3:15 Emotional Intelligence for couples
- Overview of the 6-Seconds Model
- Listening Activity
- Discussion and teaching on what allows for deep and lasting intimacy
- Overview of the 5 Love Languages and the Stress Escalator
5:00 End Day
Rates & Bonus Material
Our one-day couples workshop is $229 / couple. It includes lunch and workshop materials.
Each couple will leave with their own unique booklet about their own strategies, strengths and dreams created from activities during the day.
Opportunities will be presented for couples to further their work here by working with a coach.
Register today as spaces are limited!