2 Steps To Combat Blame In Relationship

We’ve all done it. We’ve all made sure that someone else knows that a problem was most definitely caused by them.

As Brené Brown puts it: Blame is simply the discharging of discomfort and pain.

Blame may relieve some emotional discomfort short term but it is not productive in the long-term or in any other way. It leads to disconnection and what we long for, what we need for well-being is deep healthy connection.

So what are the options?

Let’s talk about a great foundation for dealing with frustrations that arise in your relationship. If they aren’t there now, wait for them. As humans we will always have our own unique way of seeing things and inevitably cause each other pain.

Today, in the construction going on at my property, concrete is going to be poured for the foundation to our dance hall.

A lot of work has gone before making sure that everything is ready for today. Boundaries were put in place. Reinforcing steel was placed in a grid. Pipes for refreshing water to enter and waste to leave are all in place. There are floor drains in place. Many very intentional features.

There are so many parallels to what we need for building a great relationship.

Blame does not make use of the best waste disposal options for emotion. There is a crude analogy here but I’ll let you make that leap on your own.

Blame simply transfers pain to someone else. It doesn’t bring real resolution or solution.

Blame looks backwards.

I’m writing in Texas and I’m referencing the building of a dance hall so, let’s call the better way the Texas Two-Step!

1) We are each responsible for our own emotional well-being. First thing is to discharge some of the pain but in a healthy way. Journal, talk it through with someone who cares, go in the woods and yell or have a therapeutic cry.

2) Have a conversation where the focus is on moving forward. What can we do differently next time? What would be a better option?

Blame is problem-focused.

Blame doesn’t look for a solution. In the moment it is being used, we see it as the solution. It isn’t.

This is not to say that we don’t need to share with our partner how their actions hurt us. How much better though if that conversation focuses on a way forward at the same time.

E.g. “When you commented on our kitchen always being a mess because I’m lazy that really hurt. It felt very unfair. Instead of us talking about who’s fault it is and why, let’s look at what we could be doing differently. We both love a clean kitchen.”

Imagine if this approach was built in to your relationship! What a great foundation it would make for staying connected! Think of how much resiliency it would give to your relationship!

Where are you cheating your relationship by blaming instead of creating a solution together? 

Until next time,

Marilyn Orr, The Luv Life Coach


Marilyn Orr, MA, CEC, PCC is a relationship coach with Luv Life Coaching, passionate about equipping couples with the tools for real and lasting intimacy.

Is Luv Life Coaching an appropriate next step for you? Take our online questionnaire to find out: http://luvlifecoaching.com/questionnaire

36 comments (Add your own)

1. LISA CAILLO wrote:
I have been in relationship with my boyfriend for 2 year now and we were planning to get married soon and all of a sudden he left me for another girl, i really love this guy and never can imagine my life without him. I further tried all my best to get him back but all my effort to get him back in my life did not work out. It was on this faithful day, i came across some comments on a website about this great spell caster called Chief Dr Lucky, so many persons claimed that he help them to renew their relationship and bring their ex back, i had to contact him because he was my last hope. I contacted him through his email and he assured me that in two days time my boyfriend is going to leave the other girl and come back to me and it was a very great surprise to see my boyfriend coming back to me after two days. I am so very happy today that he came back to me and i achieved this with the help of Chief Dr Lucky, and i advice if you need his help too Email: [email protected] or Whats App: +2348132777335
Website: http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/

Tue, February 5, 2019 @ 11:19 AM

2. MELANIE JAXSON wrote:
DON,T IGNORE THIS WHAT AM ABOUT TO WRITE IS 100% REAL LIFE STORY THIS IS HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME TO ME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER DR PETER CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

Hello Everyone my name is jaxson melanie from USA. I got married ten years ago to a loving husband we had two kids. We had the best home until my husband started behaving awkwardly. it was then i discovered that he was seeing another woman. our marriage moved from bad to worse until he eventually left the home living me with the kids. He took away my home and happiness. i had lived with sorrow, rejection and pain ever since then. on till a friend of my Linda told me about DR. PETER who helped her when she had same problems with her husband. she told me he could solve all marital and health problems. we contacted him and i narrated my story to him. so he promised to help me do a love spell to help me get him back home to me. so after 24hours he was done with the spell and my husband called me on and told me that he is very sorry for all he has done to me. now my husband is back home to me permanently. all thanks to DR. PETER who gave me back my home and happiness. You can also contact him for your marital and health problem contact DR. PETER through his email address:
[email protected]
[email protected] or call/whatsapp him via +1(321)754-0649 website http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.website2.me or blog http://magnificentspellcast11.blogspot.com
and get your problems solved 100% assured.

Sun, February 10, 2019 @ 12:44 PM

3. Amaya Nicole wrote:
HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER. CONTACT ON WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

Good day ladies and gentle men, MY NAME IS AMAYA NYCOLE from UNITED STATE i want to give thanks to the great Dr Peter for bringing back my lover in a twinkle of an eye after been deceived by so many fake spell casters online who claim to be spell casters. But with the help of Dr Peter my prayers came through by him bringing back my ex lover to me within 24 hours which other spell casters could not do. I want to say a big thank you to Dr Peter for bringing back my happiness to me and if there is anybody who is in need of help i will advice you to contact Dr Peter for help as soon as possible because he will surely restore your lost joy. CONTACT THIS GREAT DR PETER TODAY FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM SOLUTION AND GET YOUR PROBELEM SOLVED 1OO% GUARANTEED AND ASSURED THANK YOU DR PETER. His private email:
[email protected]

[email protected]

CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

my youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV04v3z2GA0

His websites: http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.WEBSITE2.ME

Mon, February 11, 2019 @ 6:13 AM

4. emily wrote:
Good day everyone my name is Emily from salt lake city and am here to share the wonderful work of SUPREMELORDZAKUZA after 2 years of marriage my husband left me and my kids,my husband started acting weird and going out with different ladies and showed me cold love,on several occasions he threaten to divorce me ,he even threaten to kill me if i dare question him about his affair with other ladies,i was totally devastated and confused until i told a friend of mine and she told me about A WEST AFRICAN MAN ,who help people with their relationship and marriage problems by the power of VOODOO LOVE SPELL, at first i doubted if such thing really do exists but decided to give it a try,when i contact him, he helped me cast a love spell and told me that my husband will come to me apologizing ,and certainly on the 11th day of February 2019 my husband came back to me..please if you have any problem contact this great and powerful spell caster for your relationship and marriage problems to be solved.
Email: [email protected]
whats App: +2348134895476

Thu, February 14, 2019 @ 5:44 AM

5. joan wrote:
hi everyone my name is Joan and am here to share the wonderful work of Dr zadzad.after 5 years of marriage my husband left me and my 2 kids,my husband started acting weird and going out with another ladies and showed me cold love,on several occasions he threaten to divorce me ,he even threaten to kill me if dare question him about is affair with another laddies,i was totally devastated and confused until i told a friend of mine and my friend told me about an Africa man,who help people with their relationship and marriage problem by the power of love spells, at first i doubted if such thing really do exists but decided to give it a try,when i contact him, he help me cast a love spell and within 48hours my husband came back to me and started apologizing ,please if you have a problems contact this powerful spell caster for your relationship and marriage problems contact him on whats-app on +2348135414466 or via email [email protected]

Thu, February 14, 2019 @ 5:45 AM

6. angelina wrote:
Hello my name is Agelina am from Califonia, Am here to share the wonderful testimony of LORD OMINIMINI on how he helped my relationship. my husband and i have been seperated for a year and about three months because my husband has been going out with other women. I decided to inform a friend about it who told me about the great LORD OMINIMI who helped me to cast a love spell on my husband ,he actually told me to wait That my husband will come apologizing i waited as he said .yesterday feburary 12 2019 my husband came to me , And started apolozising for his mistakes. Am here to share this great testimony if you have such relationship and marriage problem kindly contact him.
EMAIL:[email protected]
WhatsApp/call: +2349038807093

Thu, February 14, 2019 @ 5:47 AM

7. Amaya Nicole wrote:
HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER. CONTACT ON WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

Good day ladies and gentle men, MY NAME IS AMAYA NYCOLE from UNITED STATE i want to give thanks to the great Dr Peter for bringing back my lover in a twinkle of an eye after been deceived by so many fake spell casters online who claim to be spell casters. But with the help of Dr Peter my prayers came through by him bringing back my ex lover to me within 24 hours which other spell casters could not do. I want to say a big thank you to Dr Peter for bringing back my happiness to me and if there is anybody who is in need of help i will advice you to contact Dr Peter for help as soon as possible because he will surely restore your lost joy. CONTACT THIS GREAT DR PETER TODAY FOR ANY KIND OF PROBLEM SOLUTION AND GET YOUR PROBELEM SOLVED 1OO% GUARANTEED AND ASSURED THANK YOU DR PETER. His private email:
[email protected]

[email protected]

CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

my youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV04v3z2GA0

His websites: http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.WEBSITE2.ME

Fri, February 15, 2019 @ 3:46 AM

8. Mason Jassem wrote:
HOW I GOT MY WIFE BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649.



Sir, thank you so much for your real genuine spell,my wife is back!!

I am very happy to recommend Dr. Peter to everybody that truly need help to fix his or her broken relationship and marriage. When I found Dr. Peter online I was in desperate need of help to bring my ex lover back. She left me for another man. It all happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. she just left me after 3 years of our of marriage without no explanation. so was very worried and could not eat till i went online and i found testimonies on DR peter so i decided to contact Dr. Peter through his whatsapp and i explain everything to him so he help me cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did the spell, my wife started texting and calling me again. She said that she was sorry and said that I was the most important person in her life and she knows that now. you can Email Dr Peter now for urgent help [email protected] and [email protected] Or CALL or whatsApp: +1(321)754-0649

Read more on his website: http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.website2.me and blog http://magnificentspellcast11.blogspot.com all thanks to Dr peter he can also help solve different problems like getting pregnant, lottery and money spell, cure for all kind of sickness and disease e.t.c contact Dr peter today and get your problem solved 100% guaranteed and assured.

Sun, February 17, 2019 @ 3:18 PM

9. Mrs. Grace Johnson wrote:
How I Get My Ex Back! Thanks to Dr. Okuns, Who Help Me Bring Back My Ex Love! you are really a great spell caster, that have the solution for any type of marriage problems. I advice You Everyone, Do You Need Your Ex Lover Back? Do You Need Strong Love? Do you Need A Child? OR You Need A Divorce? Dr. Okuns can help you out. Contact him via E-mail: [email protected] for any types of relationship solutions or WhatsApp/Call his phone number: +2348078467513 He also cure any types of Disease.

This is a must read testimony by everyone!!! I am here to let the whole world know about this great man called Dr Okuns who saved my Family. Indeed he did a great job for me by bringing my ex husband back to me, who left me and my 2 kids since 2years ago and promise never to return back to me again, because of one girlfriend, but Dr. Okuns help me to bring him back with his spell caster. With this i have come to realize that given out Dr Okuns details to the world will do a lot of good to those that are having a broken home problems. You can contact him through this email: [email protected] OR Call / WhatsApp him on: +2348078467513
website: www.herbalhome247.wixsite.com/mysite

Fri, February 22, 2019 @ 7:04 AM

10. Natasha Wanderly form USA wrote:
heal from broken heart" Love spell from dr.Unity brought my husband back"contact [email protected] to help you get your Ex lover back urgently after breakup/divorce"
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. i tried to be strong just for the kids but i could not control the pains that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because i was really in love with my husband. Every day and night i think of him and always wish he could come back to me, I was really worried and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a Love spell for me. 11hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is real spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your ex lover back or save your marriage fast. Do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity now. Here’s his contact: Call/WhatsApp him: +2348071622464 ,Email him at: [email protected] , Website:https://unityspelltemples.blogspot.com ,Your kindness will never be forgotten.

Natasha Wanderly form USA.

Mon, February 25, 2019 @ 10:03 PM

11. MIA SMITH wrote:
Am Mai from UK. After being in relationship for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the Dr Patrick, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful Dr Patrick who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email [email protected]) you can email him if you need his assistance or you whatsapp him +1 662 493 2087

Wed, February 27, 2019 @ 5:54 PM

12. MIA SMITH wrote:
Am Mai from UK. After being in relationship for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the Dr Patrick, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4 pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful Dr Patrick who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email [email protected]) you can email him if you need his assistance or you whatsapp him +1 662 493 2087

Wed, February 27, 2019 @ 5:55 PM

13. mrs marian wrote:
Its a pleasure for me to write this testimony about this wonderful thing
that happened to me last week on how i got my HIV aids cured, i have been
reading so-many post of some people who were cured of HIV, but i never
believed them, I was hurt and depressed so I was too curious and wanted to
try dr.idedia then i contacted him on his email on
[email protected] when i contact him, he assured me 100% that he will heal me, i pleaded with him to help me out, its a great success that he healed just as he promised, he
told me that in three days time that i should go and check on my HIV
status, I was floored that when i went to the hospital to check of my
status that i was HIV negative, i never thought possible that dr. idedia
can do miracles, i never really believed in magic but I played along with a
little hope and faith and after everything but dr Idedia changed my
life and made me a true believer you can contact him on
[email protected] or whattsapp Number: +2349074505296
visit his website https://sites.google.com/view/dridediatraditionalhealinghome/
or visit his blog http://dridediatraditionalhealinghome.blogspot.com
so he can help you out. he said that he is also specialize on the following diseases: HERPES, HIV, ALS, HPV, DIABETES, HEPATITIS B, CANCER,SICKLE CELL, VIRGINAL DRYNESS, And Bring Back Yours Ex back.

Wed, February 27, 2019 @ 10:59 PM

14. gilberto melo wrote:
Permit me to quickly use this medium to tell you the spell caster that saved my marriage, My Wife dumped me 5 months ago after she caught me having an affair with someone else and insulting me. I wanted her back in my life but she refused to have any contact with me. I was so confused and didn’t know what to do, so when i was on Facebook i came across a post and it was a testimony on how a spell caster (DR EMUA) help them to get their ex's back so I contact the spell caster (EMUA) and explain my problems to him... He cast a spell for me and assured me that my wife will come back to me in 3 days time, i tort he was just playing with words, to my greatest surprise the third day my wife came knocking on my door and she told me something just entered her and made her forgive me, I am so happy that my love is back, and i also discovered i was under a spell, the lady i was with casted a love spell on me that made me cheat om my lovely wife, Once again thank you for helping me get my love back and your love spell is truly perfect, you are truly talented and gifted i will continue to publish your name on the net because of the good work you are doing and i know there are so many people out there that needs your help. If you need his help for any kinds of spell contact him now through his email: [email protected] or you can also test, whatsapp or call him on his mobile +2347063628174 you are just the best spell caster, i will advice everyone out there to try this great spell caster, you will be glad you did,his unique spell will make a whole new difference in your situation. THANKS

Thu, February 28, 2019 @ 4:51 PM

15. grace wrote:
This is my testimony about the good work of Dr ORAL who help me.... I'm Katherine from USA. And am sorry for putting this on net but i will have to by this world top spell caster that brought back my husband which left me out for past 3 years, i eventually met this man on a blog site posting by one of is client for help, i explained everything to him and he told me about a spell caster that he had heard about and he gave me an email address to write to the spell caster to tell him my problems. In just 2 days, my husband was back to me. I just want to say thank you to this truthful and sincere spell caster, sir all you told have come to pass and thank you sir. Please i want to tell everyone who is looking for any solution to problem, i advice you to kindly consult this spell caster, he is real,he is powerful and whatever the spell caster tell is what will happen, because all what the spell caster told me came to pass. You can kindly contact him on: his email address is [email protected] or directly on whasapp +2349031111198

Sat, March 2, 2019 @ 5:57 AM

16. tracey ball wrote:
A REAL GENUINE LOVE SPELL TO GET BACK YOUR EX EMAIL: [email protected]

My husband was flirting with another woman. until he vanished away, I was desperate to get him back, I wasted so much time and money trying to get my Husband back, I tried almost all possibilities to have him back and nothing worked. I became lonely. To make it short, I found a spell caster, Dr. Sam. I saw the good testimonies about his wonderful work and after reading the Testimonials, I decided I had to try and give it one last try and After the spells, a miracle happened, my husband came home. It was awesome, anyone who needs help, should email him {[email protected] Or [email protected]}
WhatsApp/Call him on (+2347087462033)..
His blog> https://supremespellcast.blogspot.com

Sat, March 2, 2019 @ 10:02 AM

17. Elizabeth Flores wrote:
HOW I GOT MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK WITHIN 30 HOURS WITH THE HELP OF DR PETER. CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649

My name is Elizabeth Flores. All thanks to Dr Peter the best spell caster in the World, I am Writing this as a result of his performance in helping me get my lover back to me within 30 hours after i contacted him. Before i contacted Dr.Peter i read so many testimonies about him on the internet and today i am very happy that i am also writing a testimony about him and his super help that he rended to me in getting my Ex lover Back, If you are seeking for an everlasting solution in getting your lover just contact Dr.Peter via mail [email protected] or [email protected] or Call/Whatsapp +1(321)754-0649 and you can also read more about him via his Website http://magnificentspellcast.website2.me and blog http://magnificentspellcast11.blogspot.com and get your lover Back permanently 100%

Sat, March 2, 2019 @ 8:56 PM

18. Lorraine wrote:
My heart was crushed in early February Last year 2018 and my marriage and Love life was completely muddled and broken down. I was so heart broken and i needed to put an end to everything that has affected my marriage for the past months because i and my kids needed my husband to be back home to make a happy family again. I knew fully well that I must learn to love myself before anything else and i knew he was meant for me with no doubt, because when we first met till after 14 years of our marriage, he was there for me. After our divorce, without a shadow of a doubt I do felt completely off balance and i was living each day with no direction and very little actual presence of myself. I felt like I was on auto pilot and I was wasting day after day all in pains..And as of February 3rd, he started bringing in all the lies, the other women, etc. I knew I married for bigger reasons so I hope its just the fog of our issues that brought in the uncertainty. I always liked to keep an open mind, because ultimately i just wanted everything to be ok with the 3 of us (my son my husband and myself) And Its has not been easy after all the times he's left. I just didn't want to keep falling deeper into the wrong direction. My divorce totally went into default in FEBRUARY last year. I was totally frustrated and i needed help from an online spell caster which Dr Kwabena rendered to me completely. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr Kwabena for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 24 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. Its an Amazing experience i had with you Kwabena for bringing back my ex and reuniting my home, I am the most happiest woman on earth. Are you out there experiencing same problems in your marriage, then you can reach him on His Email: [email protected]

Mon, March 4, 2019 @ 8:42 PM

19. orela wrote:
URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL CASTER (Dr,Uzoya) FACEBOOK PAGE; FB.ME/DRUZOYASPELLTEMPLE
It's awesome and amazing. My name is Tony Orela am from the United States Getting my husband back is what i least expected and could never imagine. I and my husband have been married for five years and we have been living happily but all of a sudden he changed completely and turned away from me but i never knew what was going on, and i tried to ask him but he refused to tell me what the problem is, and as time went on he sought for a divorce. I was so worried and confused. During my search for a way out, a friend of mine who had similar problem told me about a great spell caster called Dr Uzoya who helped her with her situation. I never use to believe in spell casting in my entire life because i never thought it will work but i tried to give this man a chance and to my greatest surprise Dr Uzoya got me a positive result and he was able to get my husband back to me. After the spell caster did his work, i discovered that my husband fell so much in love with me unlike before. This spell casting isn't brain washing but he opened up his eyes to see how much i love and needed him. Now i am a happy woman again and I don't know how am going to thank Dr Uzoya so i am using this opportunity to tell anyone having similar problem to visit him on [email protected] his telephone number is +1(301)909-8775

Tue, March 5, 2019 @ 12:42 AM

20. Cindy wrote:
My husband and I have been married for over 10 years. We met when I was 18 and he was 21. We’ve been through a lot emotionally together. There were several HUGE fights and painful situations in our marriage, but we always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. Out of the blue my husband just sprung the divorce talk on me, I was totally depressed until I found Dr.Todd website online and i ordered for a Love spell. You won’t believe my husband called me at the exact time this spell caster finished his spell work in 24hours. I was totally amazed! He is wonderful and his spells work so fast. His contact: [email protected]
https://manifestspellcast.wordpress.com
WhatsApp: +27613087679

Tue, March 5, 2019 @ 9:20 AM

21. Charlotte Keagan wrote:
Email Dr Sambo for real love spell: [email protected]
contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +1(267)527-9481
You can also visit his website http:/DrSambo443.website2.me

Hello viewers, I living in South Africa My name is Charlotte Keagan I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with our two children, i was confused and didn't know what to do, i loved him so much, i tried all i could to bring him back but to no avail, on one faithfully day as i was coming from work i met a friend of mine whom i explain my problem to, and she told me of a spell caster called "Dr Sambo" whom also make her pregnant when she was looking for a child, i contacted the spell caster through the email she gave to me, and the spell caster told me what to do and i did exactly as i was told, to my grates surprise, my husband who has not called me for a very long time, called me and start apologizing for all the wrongs he did to me, and now he loved me more than ever before, brothers and sisters if you are passing through any kind problem contact him and i give you 100% guarantee that he will solve your problems. this is his contacts [email protected] whatsapp mobile line +1(267)527-9481 You can also visit his website http:/DrSambo443.website2.me

Wed, March 6, 2019 @ 1:25 AM

22. Charlotte Keagan wrote:
Email Dr Sambo for real love spell: [email protected]
contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +1(267)527-9481
You can also visit his website http:/DrSambo443.website2.me

Hello viewers, I living in South Africa My name is Charlotte Keagan I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with our two children, i was confused and didn't know what to do, i loved him so much, i tried all i could to bring him back but to no avail, on one faithfully day as i was coming from work i met a friend of mine whom i explain my problem to, and she told me of a spell caster called "Dr Sambo" whom also make her pregnant when she was looking for a child, i contacted the spell caster through the email she gave to me, and the spell caster told me what to do and i did exactly as i was told, to my grates surprise, my husband who has not called me for a very long time, called me and start apologizing for all the wrongs he did to me, and now he loved me more than ever before, brothers and sisters if you are passing through any kind problem contact him and i give you 100% guarantee that he will solve your problems. this is his contacts [email protected] whatsapp mobile line +1(267)527-9481 You can also visit his website http:/DrSambo443.website2.me

Wed, March 6, 2019 @ 1:26 AM

23. mason carol wrote:
what a wonderful world we are living, i still doubt this spell caster how he did it!!! i am Mason Carol , am from California I am so happy to let the whole word know how this powerful spell caster saved my marriage. Everything was going down the drain as my husband can not stop cheating on me with other women. It became used to always heating on me. I tried to make him stop, but I couldn’t help the situation, the more I tried, the harder it becomes. At times we will fight and go apart for some months and we will come back again just because of our kids. One day a friend told me about this spell caster who helped her too, his name is Dr.Uzoya she said he uses white magic spells to solve spiritual problems. I decided to give it a try, I contacted him and he told me it will take just 2 to 3 days and I will see great changes in my husband. He actually cast a spell, believe me after 3 days of the spell, my husband was confessing different names of woman he has slept with. He begged for forgiveness and never to try it again. From that day till now, my mind is at rest. My husband dislike every other women on earth except me. And am so happy to have him for myself alone. The spell caster’s contact his email; [email protected] OR call him on +1(301)909-8775

Wed, March 6, 2019 @ 9:30 AM

24. Libby Eva wrote:
Save Your Relationship and Get Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back! contact: +1(662)-493-2087 is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee…
I dont know how to really thank Dr. PATRICK for what he did for me. My Name is Libby Eva from UK, i was dating this man who i loved very much for over four years now without any problem in our relationship. so at a point he changed so suddenly after returning from the office and started behaving so strangely. it even got to the extent that he told me it was over and i should never call him again. This was a person that loved me with everything that he had. When i told my friend jenny what happened, she introduced me to a great spell caster called DR PATRICK, the chief priest of all spell caster.a At first sight this man told me all my problems that it was his secretary that used a charm on him. Dr PATRICK told me not to worry that he will help me solve the problem. The following day, i was in the house in a sober mood when i first received a message from my boyfriend that he was very sorry and before i dropped the phone, he called me again to say he is on his way home and that he was truly sorry for everything. To my greatest surprise, one week later he engaged me and we got married. All Thanks to DR PATRICK. You can contact him through the following means

Email: [email protected]

Mobile Number: +1 662 493 2087

Blog: https://drpatrickspellcast.blogspot.com

Fri, March 8, 2019 @ 8:19 PM

25. Libby Eva wrote:
Save Your Relationship and Get Your Ex Boyfriend/Girlfriend Back! contact: +1(662)-493-2087 is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee…
I dont know how to really thank Dr. PATRICK for what he did for me. My Name is Libby Eva from UK, i was dating this man who i loved very much for over four years now without any problem in our relationship. so at a point he changed so suddenly after returning from the office and started behaving so strangely. it even got to the extent that he told me it was over and i should never call him again. This was a person that loved me with everything that he had. When i told my friend jenny what happened, she introduced me to a great spell caster called DR PATRICK, the chief priest of all spell caster.a At first sight this man told me all my problems that it was his secretary that used a charm on him. Dr PATRICK told me not to worry that he will help me solve the problem. The following day, i was in the house in a sober mood when i first received a message from my boyfriend that he was very sorry and before i dropped the phone, he called me again to say he is on his way home and that he was truly sorry for everything. To my greatest surprise, one week later he engaged me and we got married. All Thanks to DR PATRICK. You can contact him through the following means

Email: [email protected]

Mobile Number: +1 662 493 2087

Blog: https://drpatrickspellcast.blogspot.com

Fri, March 8, 2019 @ 8:19 PM

26. Dena wrote:
REAL AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL THAT WORK FAST AND EFFECTIVELY
https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com

Hello everyone i know there is someone somewhere reading this,My name is Dena Cruz from Leicester city,England,I want to share a great work of a spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i had a fight which led to our divorce but when he left me a part of me left with him and i was to sad and cried all day and night i was searching something online when i saw people testifying about his great work and i just decided to give him a try i did everything he told me to do and he assured me that after 24 hours my husband will come back to me,the next morning to my greatest surprised a car stopped outside my house and it was my husband i'm so happy he can also help you email him at

[email protected] or [email protected]

Blog: http://ancientspiritspell.blogspot.com

Website http://ancientspiritspellcast.website2.me

WhatsApp +2347059715465

Fri, March 8, 2019 @ 8:40 PM

27. Dena wrote:
REAL AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL THAT WORK FAST AND EFFECTIVELY
https://ancientspiritspellcast12.wordpress.com

Hello everyone i know there is someone somewhere reading this,My name is Dena Cruz from Leicester city,England,I want to share a great work of a spell caster called Priest Ade my husband and i had a fight which led to our divorce but when he left me a part of me left with him and i was to sad and cried all day and night i was searching something online when i saw people testifying about his great work and i just decided to give him a try i did everything he told me to do and he assured me that after 24 hours my husband will come back to me,the next morning to my greatest surprised a car stopped outside my house and it was my husband i'm so happy he can also help you email him at

[email protected] or [email protected]

Blog: http://ancientspiritspell.blogspot.com

Website http://ancientspiritspellcast.website2.me

WhatsApp +2347059715465

Fri, March 8, 2019 @ 8:41 PM

28. Clara James wrote:
GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER PRIEST WISDOM THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +2348124644470

My name is CLARA JAMES .i want to give thanks to PRIEST WISDOM for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with PRIEST WISDOM . He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. PRIEST WISDOM make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email [email protected] or his web page http://supernaturalspell1.blogspot.com/ text or add him up on whatsApp at: +2348124644470

Fri, March 8, 2019 @ 11:05 PM

29. olivia hanna wrote:
I AM SO HAPPY DR SAM, MY HUSBAND IS BACK.

I completely trusted Dr Sam totally from the time I spoke with him during the period my husband Left me after 11 years of our marriage, He started the spell work on my husband, and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to my feet in just 48 hours of the spell casting. I was so confident in his work and just as he said in the beginning, my husband is finally back to me again, yes he is back with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. I would have no hesitation to recommend this powerful spell caster to anybody who is in need of help.. E-mail [email protected] Or [email protected]

WhatApp or call him +2347087462033

His blog> https://supremespellcast.blogspot.com

Sat, March 9, 2019 @ 12:57 PM

30. Mason Jassem wrote:
HOW I GOT MY WIFE BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649.



Sir, thank you so much for your real genuine spell,my wife is back!!

I am very happy to recommend Dr. Peter to everybody that truly need help to fix his or her broken relationship and marriage. When I found Dr. Peter online I was in desperate need of help to bring my ex lover back. She left me for another man. It all happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. she just left me after 3 years of our of marriage without no explanation. so was very worried and could not eat till i went online and i found testimonies on DR peter so i decided to contact Dr. Peter through his whatsapp and i explain everything to him so he help me cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did the spell, my wife started texting and calling me again. She said that she was sorry and said that I was the most important person in her life and she knows that now. you can Email Dr Peter now for urgent help [email protected] and [email protected] Or CALL or whatsApp: +1(321)754-0649

Read more on his website: http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.website2.me and blog http://magnificentspellcast11.blogspot.com all thanks to Dr peter he can also help solve different problems like getting pregnant, lottery and money spell, cure for all kind of sickness and disease e.t.c contact Dr peter today and get your problem solved 100% guaranteed and assured.

Sat, March 9, 2019 @ 7:22 PM

31. jesaemolisa wrote:
Hello everyone am jesae by name, i looked forward to be a whole family again with a love spell, I actually got tired of living a depressing life. I was so unlucky that my husband fell out of love with me; he keeps threatening me with divorce paper almost everyday. But all I wanted in our home are positive thinking, love and happiness all the time. I wanted us to be good parent to our kids.When Dr. Bello stepped in with his helping hands via [email protected] I began to feel lighter on the inside, I stopped having that heavy feeling on my chest during the process of the love spell. Two days after, my husband started exhibiting some positive character. He confessed that he was thinking of me more recently even when he was with his girlfriend. I was overwhelmed when he came to me and apologized for every wrong he has done to me, I also apologized to him as well. Dr Bello. I just want to say thanks for the patience and kindness shown to me during the whole spell process. My husband and I has been living happily after the love spell, none of his ex ever come back. you can also call him on +2348147271779.

Sun, March 10, 2019 @ 5:20 AM

32. LInda Robert wrote:
HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF DR PETER THE REAL ONLINE SPELL CASTER WHATSAPP/CALL +1(321)754-0649

My name is LINDA ROBERT from United State, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real and effective online spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr PETER He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr PETER he cast a love spell for me, and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me to come back. he is back now with so much love and care. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back. because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr PETER can also offer any type of help like, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via his email mail
[email protected]
[email protected] CALL/WHATSAPP +1(321)754-0649
his website http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.WEBSITE2.ME
and blog at http://magnificentspellcast11.blogspot.com and get your problems solved 100% assured.

Tue, March 12, 2019 @ 6:28 PM

33. tyler sharon wrote:
I just want to share my experience with the entire world on how i got my husband back and saved my marriage… I was married for 5 years with 2 kids and i have been living happily with my family until things started getting ugly with me and my husband that leads us to fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that my husband filed for divorce… I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose my husband but everything just didn't work out… He moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster called Dr Oniha, Who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try it because I was desperate and left with no choice… He did the spell for me and things really work out as he promise and my husband have a change of mind and come back home to stay with me and the kids. And promise never to hurt me again. we are living happily as it was with the help of Dr Oniha. If you are in need of help you can contact Dr Oniha via email [email protected] You can also contact him through whatsapp +1 562 469-3086.

Fri, March 15, 2019 @ 12:11 AM

34. NOEMI ANDREW wrote:
i want to say a very big thank you to this great man called Dr Oniha for his wonderful work, for bringing back my ex lover who left me for almost a year. I am so so happy to come here to share this testimony to people for them to see and incase you want your lover back or you are having any other problem you can contact Dr Oniha for help on his email [email protected] or whatsapp number +1 562 469-3086.

Fri, March 15, 2019 @ 12:13 AM

35. KAYLEE TAYLOR wrote:
HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER DR IFADE TEXT OR CONTACT VIA WHATSAPP +2349060120490.

My name is KAYLEE TAYLOR am from united state, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr ifade he helped me cast a spell and behold my husband came back after 48 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr ifade still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr IFADE today [email protected] or Contact him via is whatsapp number +2349060120490 indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again.i can never stop talking about you sir.
DR IFADE is really a great man you can contact in any solution for any kind of problems like
(1) lottery spell
(2) ex back
(3) get pregnant
(4) cure for any kind of sickness,disease and infection
And many others contact this great man today and get your Problems solved 100%.

Tue, March 19, 2019 @ 6:58 PM

36. KAYLEE TAYLOR wrote:
HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK HOME WITH THE HELP OF A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CASTER DR IFADE TEXT OR CONTACT VIA WHATSAPP +2349060120490.

My name is KAYLEE TAYLOR am from united state, I almost took my life because of my husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr ifade he helped me cast a spell and behold my husband came back after 48 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr ifade still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact Dr IFADE today [email protected] or Contact him via is whatsapp number +2349060120490 indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again.i can never stop talking about you sir.
DR IFADE is really a great man you can contact in any solution for any kind of problems like
(1) lottery spell
(2) ex back
(3) get pregnant
(4) cure for any kind of sickness,disease and infection
And many others contact this great man today and get your Problems solved 100%.......

Tue, March 19, 2019 @ 6:59 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Copyright © 2015 LUV Life Coaching LLC | All Rights Reserved.